AnxietyI'm 20 years old female, having a very rough time getting over my relationship. Since the breakup my anxiety level has risen extremely and I find it very hard to focus on things. My confidence is very low and I'm finding it very hard to accept my situation. Is there any medicine which can help me?
Karma_ on 2015-07-09
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 4 years ago
4. 40 kg
5. 5 ft
7. Sunny and warm at this time of the year but majority of the time it's cold
8. I feel like I have no confidence in me. I suffer with major social anxiety along with anxiety which occurs when I have to do something out of my comfort zone. I feel like I'm being judged because of my skinniness and that I'm not good enough. When I was in a relationship I felt better like I had someone by my side and I was building confidence in myself and everything seemed good. But I had a bad breakup where the person who I was with blamed the reason for the breakup on me. That has led me to loose all the interest, confidence that I had in myself. I can't forget the things he said to me and they keep building up inside me and refuse to leave my mind. The thought of him being with someone else kills me and as much as I try to move on I can't accept it. Day after day mentally I'm heading down a very depressing path where anything that happens is associated with my past. I keep feeling guilty for things and the guilt just grows up more and more no matter who I talk to or what I do. I can't concentrate on anything anymore. All my focus is on the stuff that was said to me when he left me. Lack of appetite is another problem that I have. Eating is like a chore for me. There are times when I will be eating and then I will remember something from my past and the need to eat just goes away. I have to force myself to eat. There are other times when I'm hungry but because I'm angry or sad I won't eat no matter what.
9. Confidence issues and anxiety have been around ever since I can remember. I've never been able to make myself comfortable with people easily. Even as a child I would refuse to be held by anyone but my mom. As I grew older the anxiety and confidence issues followed me through. It would be a challenge for me to go to school every year because I didn't want to meet new people or make new friends. I always felt as if people are judging my appearance, the way I talk, the way I walk and they aren't necessarily pleased with who I am. somehow those issues have never left me. After the breakup my anxiety level increases and confidence level dropped down drastically and it has come to a point where I don't even want to go anywhere and I hate associating myself with people. I'm so emotional and a little is enough to make me cry. Things affect me way more than they used to before and I feel afraid to use social media. Anything associated with my ex will make me cry even after 9 months since we have been apart.
12. Every hour or so I feel the need to drink water
13. Taste is bitter
14. Blood pressure is normal for someone my age
15. When I was younger, my parents would fight a lot and at times it would seem like it would be over and they would be divorced the next morning. I remember going to sleep in fear that my parents will not be together. I have seen my mom suffer a lot, and the fact that I was very close to my dad made it hard for me because I didn't want to choose any sides. For a couple of years the fights continued before things settled down. But I would say that the fighting and the trauma associated with my parents relationship it has really affected me.
16. I've never been on any medicine in the past or now
17. University student, studying business
18. I work in a store, as a cashier
19. My behaviour has been bitter after the breakup. I get angry very easily and also very impatient. I run away from things that I don't want to deal with and find it very hard to focus on simple chores like cooking . I'm different from others because I'm very sensitive every word said to me affects me a lot and I take everything people say very seriously. I'm very loving and find it very hard to see someone around me in pain. A person can do whatever to hurt me and I'm the kind of person who will still wish for their well-being. Even when my breakup happened I said nothing to my ex regardless of the accusations that were being placed on me. After the breakup I've never tried contacting him no matter how much I miss him or want to talk to him. When I love I love with all my heart. I am very giving and I love to do anything and everything which can make someone happy. I continue buying presents for my friends, family without any occasions just to tell them how special they are to me. But I feel like all my efforts aren't appreciated and at this point it's expected of me. No one is thankful for what I do and they feel like
It's okay to use me and leave me out like when I'm of no use.
20. Urine is sometimes yellow or clear, stool Is brown
21. Period is around middle of the month, usually starts around 12th. Period is not regular, there are times when I don't get my period for 2 months because of the stress or depression associated with my situation
22. No, Im not pregnant
Karma_ 4 years ago
Please take Ignatia Amara 200C, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 1 time a day, for 3 days.
Also, get hold of Staphysagria 200C, Calc Phos 200C and Pulsatilla 1x for later use.
Many prayers for your good health.
♥ nawazkhan 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.