≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

OverWeight, Hair thining post hairfall,Trapped hair under chin,Diabetes 1Diabetes, PE and ED 5Prediabetes 3Hyperthyroidism + uncontrolled diabetes 7ED due to Diabetes and obesity 1Erectile Dysfunction due to prolonged diabetes 3medicine made with kadamb tree leaves which cures diabetes forever 2attn Dr. deshlok I have ed with diabetes 1Diabetes and ED 7Diabetes , PE and ED - Evocationer - Akshaymohla 50


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

i have diabetes with ed pls help Page 2 of 2

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I prescribed you lycopodium and caladium these are very powerful Medcine to cure Erectyle dysfunction permanently but u didn't take as per my dose guideline and there effects are still there and I don't want to antidote them. just my suggestion pls wait for 5 days then again try for sex till that time I will look some other remedy if any suitable for u
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Ok i do that thanks
munishahmed 7 years ago
Respected sir sabkamalik1
I feel slightly improvement but erection is not hard and capable to do sex
Plrase advice
Thanks and regards
munishahmed 7 years ago
ok.. let me study your case bit more..
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
are you loosing errection suddenly or not getting hard before u enter into vagina?
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Yes sir erection is full but not hard enough to enter vegina
And sudennly become loose when trying to enter into vegina
munishahmed 7 years ago
please take

Argentum Nitricum 30c

one dose everyday morning for 10 days

if this time u will not take per dose guideline then I will stop the case u can ask other for advise.

try to take liquid dose directly on tounge 2 drops or 5 globules as one dose

please avoid sex for 10 days

major note -

if in case after taking 3 days of this remedy u get skin rashes or any other problems please stop the remedy and post for me.

after 10 days have sex and report me.. if this remedy not work for u then u can ask other experience doctor like kadwa, akshay mohl sir or doctor deshlok..

I will not pull your case so long if my remedy not work. end of the day your Health is wealth

so Plese take only one dose everyday morning 20 minutes from breakfast

10 day

good luck.. take care
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Respected sir
I qm out of station
I will start treatment by 20 auguzt
Thanks and regards
munishahmed 7 years ago
Respected sir
I stop taking medicine becouse i have developed boils and ulcers on chest back thigh
Please advice
Any antidode
I already tak3n mug full of coffee
Thanks and regards
munishahmed 7 years ago

stop the remedy..

Ok please antidote by taking following remedy..

Natrum Muriaticum - 200c

please take one dose only and wait for some days it will antidote it.

Ok that is rashes developed it happen sometimes to some people.

Ok how many days u have taken the remedy and skin rashes came?

if in case u have taken more then 5 days then u can take

Natrum Muriaticum -200c remedy for 3 days to antidote 3 dose only.

after that u can create a another thread for a homeopathy doctor to seek treatment for you if u want.
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
3 days only on forth day i notice sum rashes in mornininG
In evening it become worse like ulcers

I will take nut mur
munishahmed 7 years ago
Now sir please advice
munishahmed 7 years ago
how is your errection now??

how many dose of nat mur you have taken?
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Three dose in three days in the morning wait for two days
Same condition on erectile dysfunction
munishahmed 7 years ago
you created a new thread for kadwa?

you want his prescription?

ok you Can.. I was trying to find a suitable remedy for u.. no problem he is a homeopathy doctor u can go with his prescription. let's see your progress.
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
No sir sabkamalik
You have taken my case .you knew my history you are the best for me

Priviously you written that you forward my case to kawad sir or other prescriptioNIST
I always give preference to you

I beg of you if i hurt you
Please go forword i am waiting for your advice
Thanks and regards
munishahmed 7 years ago
hi Munish,

please don't be sorry or don't beg anything to anyone. only god is one who will cure us. I posted you last time in normal mood. I never feel bad if u take prescription from kadwa or anyone. because they are doctor and very good experience. I am just reading homeopathy here.

trust me I want u fine soon and be happy.

kadwa also try one by one remedy for u each 15 days so all treatment will take time to treat u. Ok let's try me for last time. if my next remedy not helpful to you then please follow other. you can see my previous post. a dibetics pataient case is solved by only 10 dose of acid phos 30 but your case bit taking time Because he didn't take any Medcine but u have taken many so your symptoms and remedy mixes up.

Ok Munish do one thing give me 2-3 days time or may be today to find a suitable remedy for u.
Ok are you from india? right..
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Thanks and rrgards
munishahmed 7 years ago

after 5 days start

nux vomica 200c

let's try this remedy..it will antidote some previous remedy and it may give erection also

please take one dose everyday for 3 days.

after 3 days report me if u get any errection.

one question did u ever try a remedy name

sabkamalik1 7 years ago
No i never try coca
munishahmed 7 years ago
ok. please take nux vomica after that watch the level of morning errection and let me know
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
No results
munishahmed 7 years ago

please take

coca 30c

one dose everyday for 3 days

after that wait 1 days and observe your errection and if u not find any improvement please create a new thread and ask to doctor deshlok for help or you can ask to Dr kadwa
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Noooooo please don't take the coca 30c
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Thanks and regards
But dr.deshlok or dr. kadwa which one is best for me
For erectile dysfunction
munishahmed 7 years ago

just create a new thread for doctor kadwa or doctor deshlok..and paste the link of this thread. they may prescribe good remedy then me..I don't Wnt to pull your case so long time so pls try them.

all will be fine soon.. sorry I didn't able to find a suitable remedy for u. may be a highly experienced homeopath can help here

try first Dr deshlok

then kadwa
sabkamalik1 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.