memory loss and feeling of fatigue.I think this is due to Vitamin b12 defeciency, since iam a pure vegetarian,kindly suggest any remedy to improve vitamin b12 level.
ASHOKSJ on 2006-01-23
6. current complain-from how many days-
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
15. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
2. Age:40 yr
5. climate :hot
6. current complain-from how many days- since five to six yr
7. current medicine you are taking :no not at all
8. sign & Symptom of disease : short memory loss,(like you have placed an order and i forget the item you had asked for)also i have headache if i go out in sun which soothes in cool atmosphere.
9. Slight back history : avary one is absolutely intelligent and fine , even i had been academically performer.
10. family back ground father,mother,we are 4 brothers, i had a wife and two kids.
11. qualification of patient: B.E(E&TC)
12. Nature of working :own business
13. desire and aversion of food : veg food ,lokes spicy food ,likes potatoes much.
I came to know this has to do with Vitamin b12 ,is it so, as i am pure veg eater i am short of this particular vitamin b12.
ASHOKSJ last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.