suffering from red itchy rash around eye lids top and bottom, neck, scalp, doctor says seborrheic dermatitis??Hello, I am new to this site and new to Homeopathic medicine. I am having some skin problems like rashes, itchy, inflamed skin. Please let me know what information I need in order to get some help on this subject. I am not convinced that western medicine works and I know that the cortizone I am using is not a good solution but it is the only relief I have at the moment.
sarahrobertson on 2006-01-25
♡ drsajid last decade
amylynn last decade
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. How do you feel ?
8. How does this affect you ?
9. How does it feel like ?
10. What comes to your mind ?
11. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
12. How did that feel like ?
13. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
14. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
15. current medicine you are taking
16. family back ground
17. qualification of patient
18. Nature of working
19. desire and aversion of food
20. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
21. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.