Sinus ChronicDear Sir,
I will try to Explain my Conditions from Very Beginning in detail.
My age is 30 Years, Male, Married.
The Problem Started approx. 6 Years Back, i was off to some outstation for official work, got ill, fever, Loose Motions, Headaches, Vomiting for a day and nose bleeding twice. From that day on, i am having Reddish thick Discharge from Right Nostril, which is still continuing. Several times i have the same from Left nostril Also.
Further, Approx. 2.5 years back, i started to have Very Very severe headaches just above Right Eye in the Morning Only for 1-2 Hours which further Expands to right eye continuously for a year or so, which still happen sometimes. I was diagnosed 2 Years back for Right Maxillary Sinusitis infection. I had some Allopathy which only supressed my conditions while taking Medicines but didn't cured it at all.
Now i have headaches on irregular intervals (say after 7/ 10/ 15 Days for 1/ 2/3 Days), all in the Morning and/or by cold weather and/or when Empty Stomach also.
My current Symptoms are as follows:
1. Nose Blocked sensation, Normally Right Nostril (Sometime Left Also),
2. Discharge from Nose, Copious, Reddish (Have to Clean it at least Thrice in 24 Hours),
3. Very Severe Headaches just above Right Eye(Sometimes above Left Eye Also) on irregular intervals (say after 7/ 10/ 15 Days for 1/ 2/3 Days), all in the Morning and/or by cold weather and/or when Empty Stomach also After waking up in the Morning Only for approx. 1-2 Hours,
4. Stuffing of head Almost throughout the day & Night since 3-4 Years,
5. Mouth Odour, Offensive,
6. I also Have Sore Throat Problem from at least 10 Years like I can never Laugh Loudly otherwise i will cough hard.
I am regular smoker for at least 6 Years now. I work at an office, normally computer Work (in an HO of a Company), Cool Nature, i got angry very rarely, small friend circle.
I hope you will take time to observe the same and advise please.
saini.amith on 2015-12-14
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.