pcos - remedy helpHi,
I have PCOS (diagnosed c3 years ago) and have tried diets / exercise / Metformin & the pill to help restart periods & weight loss but to no avail.
Both tubes are covered in cysts, I have excess hair, am always tired, cant loose more than a few pounds even on the strictest diet- the list goes on.
what would be the best solution to try?
Rorbi on 2016-05-13
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 5 years ago
4. 16.6 stone
8. Some pain, no period in over 8 months, excess hair, mood swings, tiredness, low sex drive, weight gain (and can't loose it), acne.
9. 3 years
10. Non diabetic
16. Various contrceptive pills & metformin
21. No period in over 8 months
Rorbi 5 years ago
Please take your time and answer all Q's. This will help in arriving at a correct remedy(s) for you.
Please take Pulsatilla Q, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 5 days. Stop the remedy. if period starts?
Also, get Hydrastis 30C, for later use.
Many prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.