Ear Infection in 19month old post Cold/AllergyHi,
My 19 month old daughter has been suffering with ear pain since 2 months now.
It started with a bad cold during the allergy season 2 months ago, due to high pollen count in our area. This caused fluid build up in her ears. After 1 month of trying natural remedies (pulsatilla 30c/Ipecac 30c/garlic ear drops/Belladona 30c)at various times she ended up with red eardrums (ear infection) and her doctor prescribed antibiotics. I want to try one last time before I give the antibiotics which I really do not want to. Currently I am giving her Kali Mur 6x along with Silicea 30c. The following are her symptoms.
- Very high energy baby
- Appetite is very good
- Urinates regularly
- Passes stool regularly
- Constantly pulling her ears
- Lots of perspiration (sweat) in her hair and forehead.
- Slightly warm to touch than usual(a degree more than her normal temperature)
- Suddenly gets angry and irritable and starts screaming and kicking.
- Difficultly falling asleep.
- Starts singing loudly and rolling and restless in bed.
- Wants to be help often.
- Wakes up crying and wants to be held and asks for milk to pacify.
- Her eardrum looks pink and there is pus like fluid.
- No discharge coming out of the ears.
- keeps scratching and pulling hair right behind her ears.
- Not giving her dairy products and citrus fruits.
- Lots of chest congestion and nasal congestion.
- Lots of mucus in the nose.
- Mucus looks white(clear) and some times greenish yellow.
- A little cough at times and constant runny nose.
- keeps rubbing her eyes.
- Likes warm food , no preference for warm or cold weather.
- Goes to day care and all kids have constant cold.
Currently, since 2 days started giving her Chamomilla 200 2 times/day. Kali Mur 6x since 1 week 2 times/day and Silicea 30c since 1 week 2times/day. A little improvement but not significant. Please let me know if you need any more info.
rgvttt on 2016-05-16
rgvttt 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.