fear and anxietyI've been having fears (sometimes very intense) off and on for the last 2 years, especially right after I experienced a traumatic emotional experience. And, I haven't been able to shake it. I've been tried on Arcenicum (plellets) with various doses. Seemed to work for a while but felt scared that it was coming back. Went to another practitioner yesteday (2/16/06) and was given the highest strength of Arsenicum in a liquid form 2x/day. Woke up this morning with those terrible fearful and anxious feelings again! I could hardly get out of bed to go to work. Even now I have a moderate level of anxious feeling throughout my body. I must add that I tend to be a hypochondriac and that I think the worst is going to happen. I'm always afraid of coming down with some sort of terminal/chronic illness and it scares me so much! So, my questions are, is this the right remedy and/or dose for me? If so, how long before I notice any improvement? And, how come I feel worse? Am I to feel worse before I get better? Any thoughts, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I really need/want to feel better!
anxious1 on 2006-02-16
I request you to fill the below given form so that I can minutely study your symptoms so that I can prescribe you the best medicine to cure your disease very soon. Kindly submit the details for evaluation of symptom from your case
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. How do you feel ?
8. How does this affect you ?
9. How does it feel like ?
10. What comes to your mind ?
11. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
12. How did that feel like ?
13. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
14. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
15. current medicine you are taking
16. family back ground
17. qualification of patient
18. Nature of working
19. desire and aversion of food
20. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
21. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
Here are my answers to your questions...
5. moderate, no real temperature extremes; live in Northern California
6. Still have an underlying fear/anxiety that something bad is going to happen to me or that I'm not over my problem...illness, permanent anxiety problems; it is getting somewhat better since I've been taking Arsenicum; however, now I have some really bad chest pains I suppose that is lingering from a cold I had over a month ago. It started out with vertigo, ear pain and pressure, nasal discharge. I haven't been able to completely recover from it. And, I'm having some trouble with my blood pressure...sometimes it is elevated. I was hoping that the arsenicum would help with that. I believe that my elevated blood pressure is linked to my emotional state and thoughts.
7. Right now I feel tired with chest pain (sometimes painful to touch and sometimes just a deep pain in my chest...sort of what I would think would be heart problems), somewhat anxious, uptight feeling, scared (a little), dry cough, slight nasal discharge.
8. It bothers or scares me because I think that something is really wrong with me.
9. My chest hurts! And my solar plexus is shaky or jittery. And I have an occasional palpitation.
10. That I'm not over my problems and that something is wrong with me.
11. I had an anti-depressant withdrawal that was so bad that I had to be out of work for 6 months because of anxiety and hormone imbalances and it still effects me (happened the summer of 2004). I had a partial hysterectomy 12/95 for fibroids and my right ovary removed 12/03 for a cyst.
12. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me. It scared me to death. My husband at the time was very unsupportive. I thought I would never be the same again...that I wouldn't be able to work, etc.
13. Mostly anxiety, depression.
14. I'm clenching my hands, picking at my cuticles and biting the inside of my left cheek. I feel uptight!
15. I'm taking...progesterone, pregnenolone, DHEA, Westhroid, multi vitamin, fish oil, borage oil adaptocrine, arsenicum and probiotic.
16. family background...mother had breast cancer 6 years ago, father has diabetes, arthitis and high blood pressure. Both have been on antidepressants...father is still on Prozac.
17. Not sure what you mean here.
18. I work full time for a major medical device company.
19. I tend toward salty foods vs. sweets. Really like dark chocolate though. Pretty much enjoy all foods. I don't really like shellfish like crab or crawfish. I do like shrimp though. Love most vegetables and meats.
20. I tend to focus too much on my physical problems, aches, pains, etc. I feel like I'm going to get into trouble either at work or at home. I used to be more confident with a "can do" attitude. I'm uptight feeling like I'm trying to protect myself. I think I'm still thinking deep down that it's going to happen to me again. I don't feel real confident with myself. I feel like I'm not good enough, smart enough, or attractive enough. Even though none of those things are true. I like being in a stable and committed relationship. And, I tend to be somewhat impatient. And I'm afraid that I'm not as adapatable as I so proudly used to be.
21. I'm not sure what you mean here.
Thanks for your help! Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.
anxious1 last decade
♡ deoshlok last decade
you are advise to take Medhorinum 10M one dose or 4-6 pills or 2 drops in a 1/2 cup of distilled water and take slowly by sucking. and wait for 7 days and report me.
♡ deoshlok last decade
anxious1 last decade
minddoctor last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.