High bpHi i am 25 year old from delhi . 2 months suffering from high bp kft lft and others blood test are normal ecg were also normal i am taking homopethic medicine tonicard for chest pain and others liquid medicine for high bp what is batch flower and what is the price where to buy it currently temol25 past amlodipine 5 mg my bp is 120/80 but i want cure i am new to the website plzzz help i don't want to take allopathic medicine is there a homeopathy medicine which have magical cure for bp
[Edited by Himanshu2 on 2017-07-13 17:30:47]
Himanshu2 on 2017-07-13
120/80 is good BP reading.
Follow the below mentioned points:
1) Avoid taking salt.
2) Avoid packed food item, drinks,deep fried food, white sugar, spicy food, stale food etc.
3) Avoid stress.
4) Avoid smoking.
5) Get up early morning and do breathing exercises (yoga)
6) Avoid tea / coffee Cold water etc
Let me know your age, weight and height?
Your eating habits with timings?
How is your digestion?
Describe your stress level ?
Your work routine ?
Any health issues ? Medicine?
What aggravate your condition?
How much water you drink ?
Any swelling in any part of body?
Any heart related symptoms?
Which environment are you comfortable in ? Dry hot or cold winter or rainy ?
In which part of the day your condition aggravate?
Update me so that your treatment can .I've ahead....
♡ Nikkie 3 years ago
Himanshu2 3 years ago
1) Go to bed early and wake up early.
2) Take three glasses of water when you wake up in the morning (water should be normal temperature. It should be taken sip sip sip). Once done continue with other activities. For next 1 hrs don't take any thing.
3) after one hr take bottle guard (doodhi) juice. To make juice take small piece of bottle guard and grind it with one glass of water.
4) don't drink water 1 hour before or after taking ur food.
5) avoid food as said in previous email.
For stress and good health start practicing yoga in the morning. Don't worry about your job issue you will get it, but for that keep ur health sound.
Keep me updated, for further steps...
♡ Nikkie 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.