≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Brain Tumor 18mast cell tumor 18Brain Stroke; Tumor & Paralysis: 7Tumor above the left eye 4Cat tumor over the left eyebrow 3Andrenal tumor 1Tumor kind of formations and dry darkened skin 2Pseudotumor Cerebri issues 28lease help to find the right remedy to heal the oozing breast tumor 1Ulcerated tumor 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


My father's age is 65. After his endoscopy, he has been diagnosed with tumor in his nodule, if he is eating, then food stays in the chest, vomiting, can he get treatment in homeopathy?

Plz prescribe me.
  maneek01 on 2017-07-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Let me know the following:
1) location & Weight
2) Are you on any medication and since how long ?
3) is the tumor can cero us in nature?
4) any pain while having food or water?
5) how is the digestion? Any constipation?
6) overall mental health?
7) body strength?
8) thirst and urine passage? Any burning feeling?
9) any other health ailments?
10) food eating habits,?

Yes the said problem can be treated using Homeopathic line of treatment.

Be Blessed,
Nikkie 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.