hypothyroidism (plz plz plz help me)Gender: Male
Body Type: Over Weight
Weight: 86 kg
General appearance: over weight
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Calcarea Carbonite 200c (5 drops two times a day), Arsenicum iodide 30c (5 drop two times a day), and Silicea 1M (once a week)
and my brain symptoms are like dementia (GOD FORBIDS)
my signs and symptom may are:
• Increased sensitivity to cold
• slow metabolism
• Pale, dry skin
• A puffy face
• Hoarse voice
• An elevated blood cholesterol level
• Unexplained weight gain
• Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
• Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
• thin hair
1. Describe your main suffering?
Over weight, tired, complete impotence, body pains, lost of confidence
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
joint pain, easily bruised, weak vision, sensitivity to light, loss of stamina.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I cant make proper decission, confused, cant focus, simply don't feel good about myself.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
In the morning I feel the worst all the time, hopeless. Moody, quite, mostly angry, all powers,strength of body and brain fot
dull. Feel that my age is 44 but body response is as 80 years old
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2010 when I was 36, I was also moody and over weight though. after this i suffered
from sciatica, disk degeneration disease (L4,L5), by allopathic medice i got relief, but many otherproblems started, in which
, now i can not run fast, penis shinked,small in size,no erection, before sciatica it was normal in size 6.5", healthy
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Mostly all the time, Morning &amp; evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time,
temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Cant not describe because both season hot or cold cannot tolerate.it happens and I'm just not happy.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological
changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I like cold weather that dry, better, but I have a change in behavior or problems in hot season, irritation.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily
offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am generally moody. Mostly live quite and nervous, often want to be left alone. I always get easily offended when anyone
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I love Thunderstorms, they are kind of fun to watch but whenever it starts, i feel stifness in my left leg (Hip to feet) like
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Hurts my eyes and lungs a lot, fumes of acids, too much irritation from noise, no feels good in light
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
My friends are all wrecking their lives. My job is 9 to 9, I spend some time with my my wife and children, i love them but
mostly hopeless from them on religiouse matters, and i get angry.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I cant sleep, whenever i sleep, mostly routine matters i seen in the dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I love salt.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
Not really, i like vegetables and beans.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat a bit excessively in my Head, underarms, to much on scrutm even in the winter as well as between the legs
(testicle,penis) with bad odor.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I feel exhausted when I wake up, I never feel like I get enough sleep, few minutes on left side, few minutes on right side,
all over the night passed in chanding the side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
After sciatica, never ever.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I don't really know what other hypothyroid patients feel like so I can't make a comparison. I just think I am not living
healthy life, many old men age 60 to 70 are enjoying their life.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing
after the medication?
I took thyroxine 200 mcg daily in morning when I stopped. whole body swelled, loss of hairs, looks too confused old man.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Large risk od diabetes, father has diabetes, but he didn't take care of himself and got strokes on right and left side few
days ago, too weak.
23. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
[Edited by Peer G on 2017-08-15 07:10:57]
Peer G on 2017-08-15
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.