PCOS and homeopathic remedies.I'm hoping to find some homeopathic remedies for my symptoms. Some baground info:
I started my menses when I was 12. They were never regular. Sometimes I would only have 3 a year. They were heavy with lots of clots. Lasting at least 7 days. I have always had unwanted facial hair. I have also always been obese even though I was really active as a teen. Now as an adult my menses consist of spotting thru out the month. Very light. I have insomnia. I'm tired during the day, but can't get my mind to shut up when I lay down. My hormones are all over the place, and I often get hormonal migraines. I sweat a lot.
I like all sorts of food. I love raw fruits and veggies, but the rest of my family is happy to subsist on meat and carbs so that is normally what I eat.
I am a quiet person who enjoys silence. I'm anxious out in public, but friendly. I am generally a sarcastic person regarding humor. Noise really bothers me.. I am mostly sedentary these days due to the weight issues, but would love to get out play sports again. I prefer cool warmish weather instead of hot, and love snow.
I was able to have 2 children with a little fertility help, and would love to get healthy so that I can play with them, and maybe one day have a third.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!
jaba13 on 2006-03-30
7. List of you complain first 1. 2.. 3
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
13. What exactly is happening ?
14. How do you feel ?
15. How does this affect you ?
16. How does it feel like ?
17. What comes to your mind ?
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
19. How did that feel like ?
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
22. current medicine you are taking
23. family back ground
24. qualification of patient
25. Nature of working
26. desire and aversion of food
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
OK, I will try
6. climate***All four seasons as expected
7. List of you complain first 1. 2.. 3 ***Weight Gain, lack of menses, insomnia
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic***Not
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt**Salt
10. Thirst **Normal
11. Tongue **Normal
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)**I don't know, but was normal suring pregnancies exept HIGH end of first preg.
13. What exactly is happening ?***Weight gain when eating less than rest of family, spotting frequently which is annoying. Can't ever fall asleep, ache in my stomach kidney area, but no pain, and it is not a UTI.
14. How do you feel ? **Tired, worn out.
15. How does this affect you ?**Don't want to do much of anything once the kids are in bed.
16. How does it feel like ? ***Just very hormonal. SOmetimes up, but mostly down.
17. What comes to your mind ?***Tasks, what I should be doing, what I could be doing.
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ? Being a SAHM in the neighborhood I live in. Not much to do. No parks, houses close together, no yard.
19. How did that feel like ? ***Very depressing. Solitary.
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?**Loss of my life, grief.
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ? Control. I'm very much in control of myself otherwise.
22. current medicine you are taking***None
23. family back ground***Paternal-dementia, maternal-heart problems and cancer.
24. qualification of patient.**???
25. Nature of working I SAHM, and go with the flow of my kids.
26. desire and aversion of food. *** Desire *me time* reading, writing, painting. Aversions= crowds, Noise.
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.***
A bit angry, impatient, I cant stand listening to stories without a point. embarasses me to speak up in social occasions. I tend to nit pic to avoid big discusions. I'm very affectionate with my family.
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases***
My husband...lol! He talks all the time, and expects me to listen. But I mean ALL the time. He interupts everything, even if he has nothing of substance to say. Winter when we can't really go out.
Love silence. Enjoy a nice bubble bath if I can't hear the kids crying anyway. Love to do mindless crafts, but again that is contigent on happy kids.
Im not sure if I followed your questions very well, but I tried!
jaba13 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.