Bed Wetting 7.5yr old boyI would greatly appreciate some assistance with my son, he has seen a Homeopath who originally gave him Causticum & he went from nightly wetting to every few days, the potency was upped and he still made slow steady progress but then went backwards and is back to regular bed wetting.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Currently he has a red penis underneath, he did have a circumsism in April but was previously bed wetting prior. His penis appears to irritate him before bed. He also complains about an itchy anus (no worms present). In the last week he has a new issue of round dermatitis spots on his neck and chest and under his arm pits.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
He gets irritated at night time and then will talk about the itchy penis, bottom etc.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
He feels grumpy and irritable
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The original issue of the bed wetting started around 5 years old. He had previously been dry through the night as a toddler and then started having tummy issues and constipation, he was diagnosed with Celiac Disease at 6 and I hoped going GF he would be better.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Being tired, not getting as he wants
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? No
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? He feels happiest with lost of blankets on and lying down. Although if you feel him in night he is always sweaty on head.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
He is changeable, a very reserved child who is not loud but if he is thirsty, hungry or does not get his way he can be very horrible.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes he always comments on smells
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
He appears to get funny habits such as he would eat my hair when younger that he found around the home, his latest thing is constantly smelling his fingers, for no apparent reason.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
He is very loving and constantly wants to cuddle me especially as his Mum and kiss me.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
He fears the dark sometimes and cockroaches.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
He loves cake, cookies, sugary drinks like lemon juices, pizza
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Head but in night excessive
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? He moves around alot and wraps blankets all around him.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? N/A
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? He would think he is like others
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Celiac Disease, Diabetes and more food allergies
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
He is 130cm, blonde, hazel eyes, long and lean and paleish
soph on 2018-08-09
Since Causticum has worked, he may just need to repeat more often (like take daily dose with low potency such as 6c or 12c)
[Edited by Tui on 2018-08-09 23:50:18]
♥ Tui last year
soph last year
Also give Medorrhinum 200c, once a week for 4 weeks.
1 dose is 2 pills or drops.
Report back any changes.
♥ Tui last year
jawahar last year
You can take over the case if you want.
You seem to have a lot of experience & knowledge in homeopathy.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-08-13 04:52:58]
♥ Tui last year
soph last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.