Stomach gas problemHi,
My daughter 8yrs old is suffering from acute gastric problem. When we tap her abdomen it feels that it is full of gas. And it happens very less in morning and increases as day proceeds. she pass gas in toilet and that is this much, we can’t imagine that a kid can pass this much of gas.
Sir this problem is started when she was of 2yrs and infected by Rota virus. After than this gas problem started. Two three yrs it remained worse and as she is growing the problem is minimising. But still problem is still there. Due to gas her rib cage from abdomen is extended. There is clear-cut difference in the size of chest and abdomen cage. Just cages near about 1 inch below the size of abdomen cage.
She is very found of eating chilli. If she gets red chilli mix with one pinch of salt and little bit of ghee she doesn’t need anything else.
She never had complete stool and also never had loose motion so we can think that her stomach is clear.
pgajraj on 2019-05-11
2. Her stool is of normal yallow colour but never had clear motion, goes 2-3 times a day. And never wants to go potty. She goes when it is uncontrollable.
3. Doesn’t wants to sleep in afternoon, sleeps well in night but grinds teeth many times.
4. Near about 30 days back she had white spots on her face for that we have given worm medicine to her after having that medicine white spots has gone.
5. She’s not stobborn. But cares for others very much.
6. Having fair concentration and very much playful.
7. Having good growth with good weight. Running 9th year.
“Whenever she has clear motion then her stomach remains in good condition”
Sir any more aspect you wants to Know please intimate me.
pgajraj 3 years ago
As milk at night with no brushing starts tooth decay.
♡ simone717 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.