Heat Rashi get red blotch type things over my chest and sometimes on my back about the size of a coin, but they differ in shape and are quite itchy.
i suffer from heatrash when i have a warm shower. i do put the temperature down to a cool temperature but that doesnt seem to work.
It also sometimes comes up when i exercise due to my skin getting quite warm, but the rash only appears over my chest.
They usually last about 30 to 45 mins on my body before eventually disappearing.
Are there any ways of getting rid of this rash?
spowell on 2006-04-16
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.