For DrDinesh Sharma : Eczema/Psoriaasis patient 35 Years OldI have answered your questionnaire :
2. Age 36
3. Sex male
5. weight 85.2 Kgs
6. Height . 5 5'
7. country India
8. climate Resident of Bangalore
9. Alopecia Aerata, Gray Hair, Eczema and Psoriasis first on ankle of leftleg and now on right
10. Non Diabetic
11. Desire(food) Salt and spicy
12. Thirst Above average
13. Tongue Coated Yellow in the morning
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) 130/80
15. Horrible Itch and flaking of skin. Sometimes it looks as if it has dired up completely
healed again starts erupting
16. Horrible feeling
17. It is spreading
19. Feel like sratching till it bleeds.
20. Death of my brother and a disappointed love
21. Felt like Committing suicide but consoled myself.
22. I am unable toforget my brother or my girl friend
23. Habits : Smoking
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground Brother and Father have died of Heart attack.
Medicines now taken so far : Sulphur, Psorinum, Arnica and Reckeweg No 65
6. qualification of patient B.Sc.
27. Nature of working Sedentary
28. desire : Hate sweets and pickles
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar
from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love
and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
Impatient, I like fan when I sleep throughout the year even when it is cold and running
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
At bed time.
ganesh2280 on 2006-07-18
drdineshsharma last decade
Dr. Dinesh, the skin peels and is Silverish in Colour. I feel like peeling my skin. I am better if I peel the skin. Sometimes it is dry and sometimes it is wet. The background of my skin where it is affected is now black.
Dinesh, the affected area is behind the elbow joint or on the back of my left leg calf muscle and it is spreading!
It started all of a sudden as a wound on my left ankle elbow joint and has been spreading ever since after that.
Very recently it has spread to my right leg as I have explained before and it is spreading to my entire body.
I am worse all seasons. There is no season that is comfortable to me. All are worse.
My eyes are also filled with muco-pus early in the morning (agglutinated.
Eyelashes also faill from eyes and I do notknow if I have gone bald due to alopecia aerata.
I dye my hairs. Could this be the reason for hair loss?
Small and frequent Ulcers in my mouth.
Sweat a lot.
Warts on my neck and chest.
Leg pains at night.
Very irritating early in the morning. Never fresh.
You can ask me any other question you would like to pertaining to this case.
ganesh2280 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.