childhood eczemaMy 9 year daughter has had eczema since she was 2 mths old.
since then she has endured a lot, from a brain hemorrhage when she was five to severe eczema that is concentrated inside elbows and neckline. There is no discharge but she itches them non stop.
We had been given an initial dose of Sulpha and not 4 time a day routine of Kali mur and five phos, but no effect. I read in one of the forums about a transitional treatment with
1. Graphites 30
2. Petroleum 30
3. Sulphur 30
4. Alumina 30
5. Sepia 30
Each medicine on separate day.
We live in southern Texas.
Nitricum Acidum 1m
Calcara floride 1m.
Please help. I cannot decide what dose to buy to help this ailing child.
RA3KUSHWAHA on 2006-08-29
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
55 lbs and 52 inches height.
lives in texas, uSA.
Climate here is quite warm, usually humid in these months, falls very pleseant. Winters cold and dry with occasional rains.
Has eczema in innr bend of shoulder,neckline and elbows.
Itches so much that skin is dry crusty with cracks, blleds sometimes.
Child has had a cerebral hemorhage at age of 5, now has a cerebral shunt.
She does not like sweets, she prefers salty food.
Has to drink water all the time, or else gets dehydrated very fast.
does not like fruit juices or many fruits except grapes.
Back itches all the time but no visible rashes on it.
Suffers with foot pains pretty frequently.
Has been prescribed Kalimoor 6x and Cal Phos 6x twice daily.
RA3KUSHWAHA last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.