Please help, 16 years of acne!!!Hello, I was wondering if anyone may be able to offer me some advice on how to treat my acne. I first developed spots when I was about 9. By the time I was 11 this had developed to a severe rash of acne (pustules but I have never had cystic spots). I have had numerous antibiotics over the years but to no avail. I think they started to settle down to be moderately severe when I was about 15. I had a course of roacatane when I was 16 (20mg od) which helped. However, for the last 10 years they have persisted, sometimes getting a bit better, then being awful again. The last 6 months has been better, since I have pretty much stopped smoking (still trying to get rid of the occasional one!), drink 2 litres of water a day, several cups of detoxifying tea (dandelion, burdock, etc) and generally eat quite well. The spots are not sore and painful as they used to be, more small red pustules, they can be all over my forehead, cheeks and chin. I have back blackheads on my nose and chin, and to a lesser extent cheeks and forehead. Generally, my skin is always quite oily but looks dull. I have large pores on my forehead and cheeks. I don't know if this is irrelevent but I also have a significant problem with thread veins (not varicous) which have become worse in the last 5 years, they cover my legs and arms in particular, but pretty much my whole body is affected. Because of my facial thread veins, my face can be quite flushed at times (particulary the chin and cheeks) this tends to happen more in response to pressure than heat. I'm also quite prone to tension headaches (temples and top of the head), particularly when stressed or busy. I tend to feel quite tired at times, but particularly affected by artificial light. Sorry if this is a long post, but I understand it helps to have more information in homeopathy. I am currently taking tejaswini an averdic remedy, which is controlling my acne better than anything else, but I can still have bad breakouts. Thanks in advance for any help!
amylico on 2006-09-14
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.