Severe Sinus Problem- Want to surgeryI have sinus problem for almost a year, I am not sure when it actually started as i have tendency to have cough frequently. For almost a year , it starts with cold and then converted to cough and fever. Some of the symptoms are:
1. have blocked or sometimes running nose and feel difficulty in breathing
2. feel very tired specially after walking
3. disturbed sleep
4. cough with severe pain in throat
6. sometimes neezing
7. running nose or cough spits results in yellow color spit
8. start coughing after talking for a while
i have get the x-ray (PSN) done and it has shown flesh growth in the right nostril which is almost blocked and the shape of nose's bone is also affected, it is tilted now.
Apart from this it is spreading in the right cheek. I am taking some antibiotics and using nasal spray.
My doctor has suggested surgery, which according to him is must but he does not assure me about the outcome. The problem persist after surgery. I want to avoid surgey. Pls advise.
chintoo1 on 2006-10-17
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.