≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

To all homeopaths : Are K and C dilutions the same? 5Urgently needing help! Experienced homeopaths only please! 12Any classical homeopaths to help me, constitutional 6x 4For Professional Homeopaths - Side Effects of Thuja 30 1To Professional Homeopaths : Lycopodium 1M : 40 to 50 days before feeling better ? 1?*Experienced Homeopaths Please* My sister needs Psychiatrist or Homeopathy 34sulphar reaction - challenge for homeopaths 3Need to know about the best homeopaths in Mumbai 30What is Homeopathy & Warning Signs of Incompetent Homeopaths 184a question for homeopaths 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Experience Homeopaths Only Please

What potency in Rad would I give for 52 year old woman experiencing the ill-effects of radiation treatment for breast cancer.

She mainly feels the pain in her ribcage region. And had the radiation therapy well over a year ago.

  Student_in_UK on 2006-10-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
not below 200C , I recomended 200c potency
pls visit a cure case of breast cancer

Dr. Deoshlok Sharma's Credentials


dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks. Will do
Student_in_UK last decade
Phosphorous acts more better than, Radium Brom in high potency.
pradipde last decade
At what frequency and period of time?
Student_in_UK last decade
Is she feeling pain for last one year constantly?

sajjadakram635 last decade
Yes. Its like a burning feeling and sligh uncomfortable pain, but just around rib cage and chest area where the radiation was administered.
Student_in_UK last decade
Burning pain in the ribs is Phosphoric Acid.
If the pain is in the chest then which side and when it is worse or better?.

sajjadakram635 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.