alopecia areata and atopic dermatitisI am a 30-year-old male. I suffered from alopecia areata four years ago. Initially, there was a small patch without hairs, which grew big by time. I consulted many doctors and at last i found remedy where the hairs came back. Subsequently, at the end of that course of that medication, i developed rashes on several parts of the body, my face became swollen, skin scalling from my hands, although new skin came now, and itching on specific areas like forehead, cheeks, chin, below jaws, neck, chest, armpit, abdomen, thighs, hands, legs, and even hair loss. After consulting various doctors, they prescribed some medication where if i take the medication, this rashes, etc. is not there upto 90%, but if i stop the medication it used to come back. Apparently, as the medication was steroids, i took it nearly 2 years and later came to know the steroid medication should not be taken for a longtime, so i stopped all medication. Now, i want to completely get cure from this. I am still loosing hairs from my head. The density of hair used to be there before is not there. My father is not balded and so i think hereditary hairloss is not the matter. The scalp can be seen now. The itching is also there sometimes is more and sometimes it is less. Sometimes i can feel eating eggs make my itching more and in sunny weather also. I want to know any remedy is there. One of the doctor told me it is atopic dermatitis and is due to the history of asthma in my father, where there is no treatment. It will come and go on its own. I am totally confused and depressed in life with this disease. Please help
sunil76 on 2006-11-01
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharmas credentials
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.