Serious acid reflux problemHi
Im 44 year old suffering from acid reflux for a year. LES does not close properly and stomach contents reflux back up into the oesophagus and causes belching, a slight heartburn in my throat and a puffed up stomach from time to time. At night it is quiet but starts again in the morning. Emotional stress is on a high level at the moment and intensifies the symptoms. I am on Nexium 40. In the beginning it worked but now it is not very effective. Want to stop medication as it also causes a slight stomach pain, flatulence and sometimes diarrhoea. After reading a couple of articles in the forum started on Nat. Phos D6 made by Schuessler method but also not very successful. Im also trying the usual balanced diet with low fat, no coffee, no chocolate and no alcohol. Can anybody help? Thank you.
Dietmar on 2006-12-31
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
Here are all personal details:
1. LES does not close properly and stomach contents reflux back up into the oesophagus and causes belching, a slight heartburn in my throat and a puffed up stomach from time to time. At night it is quiet but starts again in the morning. Emotional stress is on a high level at the moment and intensifies the symptoms
2. cold hands from time to time during the day
3. hair loss
4. emotional stress due to unemployment, restless
5. Tiredness throughout the day
6. have to urinate often
10 how long are you suffering
1. For 1 year
2. For 1 year
3. For the last 10 years
4. For 1 year
5. for 3 months
6. For 1 year
11 diabetic/non diabetic
I am not diabetic
desire both sweet n salt
13 thirst normal
14 tongue covered with a slight white oblong fur in the middle
15 bp 130-140/80-90
16 abt happenings
belching, a slight heartburn in my throat and a puffed up stomach, from time to time, slight pain in the upper stomach especially left side.
18 I unbalanced, sensitive, brittle, cannot enjoy life anymore
19 very unpleasant for myself and my family
25 nexium 40 mg daily
26 normal family
28 office clerk
29 vegetables, seafood, sweets
30 almost everything, fatty food, chocolate, coffee, wine makes it worst
31 mind behaviour is cool , sometimes impatience, sensitive, kind, loving personality
32 for the last 3 weeks medication does not work anymore and symptoms are getting worse, almost throughout the whole day, morning and evening worse
Dietmar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.