Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: adult add

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase adult add. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Adult ADD + alcoholism 22

My husband has become a tyrant. He was hospitalized twice for alcohol in the last 6 weeks. He has shoulder bursitis/tendonitis and began drinking to eclipse the pain. Bullying beh...
Remedies: Sanicula Aqua, Lachesis, Nux Vomica, Cocaine
Started by Mindyxyz. Last post: 2014-09-23

Adult ADD symptoms, please Advise 4

Racing Thoughts Anxiety/worry unable to finish tasks no organization poor time management poor memory difficulty with driving difficulty with composing sentences severe procrastina...
Started by Vsher. Last post: 2012-11-15

Adult ADD Need Help 1

I am a part-time Masterís student and have difficulty sitting still to do my work online. I have been diagnosed as Adult ADD and have taken Ritalin in the past to help but want to...
Started by LEMANY13. Last post: 2011-04-19

Adult add 2

I have an adult patient with ADD (not ADHD). Poor mental focus and task application and completion; sluggishness; very sensitive to criticism and to supposed 'sins.' Inte...
Started by DrTCH. Last post: 2010-12-24

Adult ADD + alcoholism 0

Dear Dr Sameer, The case of the 12 yo with ADD is very much like that of my husband. He will act out, lie about things he's done. He has nightmares very often. He has has terr...
Remedies: Lycopodium Clavatum, Tilia Europoea
Started by Mindyxyz. Last post: 2009-08-03

Adult add 1

I am trying to help my 25 yr old son who is finally giving in to the fact that he has ADD. He just landed his dream job and can't focus. Was diagnosed at age 8 following beh...
Started by Teresa D. Last post: 2008-04-23

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.