Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: alumina

See also:
Alumina - single homeopathic remedy
Alumina Phosphorica - single homeopathic remedy
Alumina Silicata - single homeopathic remedy

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase alumina. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for alumina:

Difference between Alumina / Aloes 1

just need to know is the Alumina and Aloes are the same remedies https://www.amazon.com/BOIRON-USA-Alumina-Health-Beauty/dp/B......
Started by usman_naseer. Last post: 2020-06-27

Can antim crud alumina and pulsatilla can be taken togethet 1

I want to know whether these medicines can be taken together.[message edited by gudiya123 on Sat, 07 Jan 2017 14:56:43 UTC]...
Remedies: Alumina, Pulsatilla Nigricans
Started by gudiya123. Last post: 2017-01-09

How to take Alumina or Phosphorous 10

I completed the Remedy Finder and the the top two remedies were alumina and phosphorous. I have 9c Al and 12c Phos here in granules. Is it better to take a single dose or take one...
Remedies: Heracleum Sphondylium, Alumina, Mercurius Vivus, Mercurius Solubilis
Started by William.W. Last post: 2015-08-30

Alumina 0

1. Alumina. 2. Bryonia. 3. Anacardium 4. Nux vomica 5. Sepia The above ingredients are good for constipation. Can I take all of them on a regular basis or long run ? Which p...
Started by Thanasis. Last post: 2009-11-20

Alumina 5

HelloIs homeopathy in general and alumina 6c in particular is good for new born babies?thank you...
Remedies: Alumina, Nux Vomica, Bryonia, Chamomilla, Carbo Vegetabilis, Colocynthis
Started by michal37. Last post: 2005-06-20

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.