Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: ans

See also:
Agraphis Nutans - single homeopathic remedy
Ajuga reptans - single homeopathic remedy
Candida Albicans - single homeopathic remedy
Hura Crepitans - single homeopathic remedy
Juglans Cinerea - single homeopathic remedy
Candida albicans - user entered condition

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase ans. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Deoshlok sir ans my email 0

sir, I wrote you for increase height . You told me to do a growth hormone test. I did it and submit it in email. plz sir ans my email....
Started by Nur1. Last post: 2017-07-09

Trying concive with irregular period...plz dr.fast ans me. 5

Hello Dr.my age 26 height 5'3'weight 65kg. Im married.I HV irregular period problem for long time.now we want a baby.my period date last 3months r 24.8.14 then 16.9.14 the...
Started by antara. Last post: 2014-11-12

Urticaria with burning sensation ans swells skin pls pls help 2

i have urticaria since 3 years with burning sensation in hand and feet wen it gets pressed against anything, i take CETRIZINE every 2nd day else all the days i feel itchy due to sm...
Started by rizwan5589. Last post: 2012-03-03

Strongest way Ive ever found to heal diseass and injuries- free ans simple 2

Hi gang. I postd two other ways to stimulate my/our immune and allother healing systems in the past here and have just found one that beats thelast two ways which were both , I ...
Remedies: Santalum Album, Monotropa Uniflora
Started by stevelord. Last post: 2006-11-17

Joe de plz ans 8

hello sir u advised me to take arnica for 'eye vision problem ' but there are different types of arnica in the market . which one should i use? also pills or water...
Remedies: Arnica Montana, Hamamelis Virginica
Started by livex. Last post: 2006-09-30

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.