Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - D

Homeopathy Forum Archive: deficit disorder

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase deficit disorder. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

ADD Attention Deficit Disorder 3

Hi! I’m a 55yr old female who has recently been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD Attention Deficit Disorder. I’m looking for remedies that can help me asap.. (I took the follo...
Remedies: Calcarea Fluorata, Hecla Lava, Calcarea Phosphorica, Hypericum Perforatum, Kali Phosphoricum
Started by Annie888. Last post: 2022-06-21

7 years old - Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) 7

Hello Doctors, My daughter was diagnosed with ADD when she was around 3.5 years old. We are taking homeopathy treatment for her since then. She is also undergoing occupation the...
Remedies: Lycopersicum
Started by Aallana. Last post: 2019-07-01

Children's Attention Deficit Disorder 2

My son is not hyper but has severe attention disorder along with an anti social behavior. Please help!...
Started by aimnaples. Last post: 2011-03-29

Adult attention deficit disorder 18

Hi Sir/Madam I'm a 33 yr old woman suffering (i believe) from adhd. It seems to run in the family and my Gran, Mother, uncle and brother (including myself) are ridiculously h...
Remedies: Sulphur, Bartfelder (acid spring), Iris Versicolor, Lachesis, Lilium Tigrinum, Platinum Metallicum, Sepia, Anacardium Orientale, Lachnanthes Tinctoria
Started by selly. Last post: 2008-03-12

Attention Deficit Disorder 7

I am a 58 year old man with attention deficit disorder all my life. Recently I took a diet pill with ephedra and to my surprise, my concentration level tripled. Is there any safe ...
Remedies: Ephedra Vulgaris, TSH
Started by zap1003. Last post: 2007-07-23

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.