Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - F

Homeopathy Forum Archive: food intolerance

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase food intolerance. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

7 topics displayed.

Homeopathy help for food intolerance and eczema 2

Please can I get expert help on eczema and food intolerance which are causing eczema Thanks...
Started by Eczema84. Last post: 2017-05-02

Sick too often, food intolerance 7

My 16 y/o son has had 3 colds and now with the flu since Jan 1. He gets a red rash over his knuckles concurrently (no itch no pustules, flat), frequent nosebleeds spontaneous. He h...
Started by robby24. Last post: 2017-03-10

Eczema, itchy skin, food intolerance 12

Hi, Since I was 13 I have developed eczema. I'm 32 now , regular periods but underweight. I'm 5ft7 and 40kgs. I sleep well. Have multiple food intolerance and developin...
Started by Eczema84. Last post: 2017-02-19

Food intolerance - Dr. Kadwa please help 50

I have done a blood test for food intolerance. Intolerance detected for Cow’s Milk, Wheat, Baker’s yeast, almond, Corn, peas etc, but no tolerance for buffalo milk. In India how ...
Started by al1979. Last post: 2012-12-20

Can food intolerance be cured? 1

Female, 41 yo, 2 children (9 and 4 years old), realised during elimination diet this autumn that she has had food intolerance issues her whole life. Skin and behaviour are affected...
Started by Susanna_. Last post: 2011-04-12

Food intolerance 1

Can homeopathy help with food intolerances?...
Started by kkcarlton. Last post: 2007-04-06

Multiple Food Intolerance 2

Hi,I'm 25 and I've been suffering from very severe and wide-ranging food intolerance for seven years now. I am convinced that this was caused by medication I received whi...
Started by Norman. Last post: 2005-07-06

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.