Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: heat rash

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase heat rash. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Suffering From heat rash 1

Hi Am 34Y Old And Living In India Am Suffering from heat rash include red bumps on the skin with very itchy feeling to the skin it's better when I scratching the affected are...
Started by ritesh8524. Last post: 2018-07-12

Painful heat rash on feet 2

My husband suffers every summer with a rash/pain on his feet as the weather hots up.The rash has flared up now and my husband is suffering a lot. He describes the pain as like burn...
Started by frankie112. Last post: 2017-06-20

Heat rash on face 9

Hi I am a 41 year old female with acne which I can ususally keep under control. I am on Synthroid for hypothyroidism and am overweight. At the very beginning of summer, I had an o...
Remedies: Antimonium Crudum
Started by happy41. Last post: 2011-02-23

Heat Rash 2

Hello, this is my first post. I am experiencing a rash on my chest and stomach area. My doctor said it was a heat rash, where the sweat gets trapped under the skin with no place to...
Started by ynotme. Last post: 2011-01-25

Potential heat rash and tingling 2

I came back from holiday and got a rash 1 day after return. The rash is like heat rash therefore I used 30c sulphur. I normally use 6c however the shop did not have 6c. The symp...
Remedies: Sulphur
Started by clbbb. Last post: 2010-09-21

Heat Rash 1

i get red blotch type things over my chest and sometimes on my back about the size of a coin, but they differ in shape and are quite itchy.i suffer from heatrash when i have a warm...
Started by spowell. Last post: 2006-04-16

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.