Cold Arms, Please Help?Hello,
Just wanted to ask someone if they know of this. My left arm is always cold, I mean, very cold like if the temp outside was 35 degrees and you went outside without a sweater. I have read some stuff about Thoracic Outlet, but not sure. I have to wear extra clothing just to feel confortable
Please help thanks
bellosound on 2007-01-18
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
1. Cold Arms
2. Cold forarms
Suffering for several years been getting worse
BP is normal
I feel very cold, not in the summertime, only in cold days, feels like air conditioning is always blowing on my arm. I also work sitting down all day long with computers, maybe that has alot to do with it.
I hate the way it makes me feel
I had a car accident about 5 years ago, maybe pinched a nerve
bellosound last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.