PCOS, severe ovarian pain, fatigueI was diagnosed with PCOS at 16. It has been four years since and for one year when I was 18 I was on the Ortho Evra patch. Because of mood shifts, weight gain, and depression (That I have been fighting for years) I went off the patch. I have stabbing pains that have woke me up in the odd hours of the night that are in my hip region about where ovaries would be. My period is random, sometimes once every four months, sometimes once every 6 sometimes not at all. Its been like this before and after I was on birth control. I just want to lead a normal life, I'm a 20 year old college student and my immune system is low, so i like to avoid pills and drugs because my rebound time back to normal health is stunted when I take synthetic medications. I'm also Native American and truly believe something natural would be better for me. What do i do for the abnormal periods, the back aches, headaches, fatigue and slight depression?
That_Ky_Girl on 2007-04-23
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
Is there pain/sweeling/tenderness in breast menses before
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27.Daily rutine detail-
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not
30. Is there any fear ( Known fear(exmple fear from exam, public, alone etc .) or Unknown fear.(.i.e. ghost or othere thing)
31. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
32. You can place your photo at forum related to the disease for help in diagnosis.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.