intersticial cystitisHi, I've been diagnosed with this 3 years ago and am forced to be on Elmiron daily. This prescription is not only too costly but innefective to heal this problem. It is a band aid solution. Dr. Mehfoz or someone else, do you have a homeopathic or other alternative solution for this? Your adivice would be appreciated.
toberedeemed on 2008-01-05
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
2. I suffer with joint and muscle pain and headaches.
3. Stress is probably one of the biggest part of my life.
4. When I am at my worst, I feel like I am ready to give birth to a 20 lb. baby. There is an extreme amount of pressure in my vaginal area, which spreads between my legs. Sometimes, I feel a pull from my uterus which just stops me cold in my tracks, because the pain is so intense. I also have blood in my urine at all times.
5. I was diagnosed with this illness about 5 years ago. It may have been there since I was born (as per doctors), but my constant urinary infections since an early age, are said to be associated to my illness.
6. Throughout the day.
7. Things that make my condition worse is cold weather, wet feet, exhaustion, lifting of objects, brooming or vacuuming and washing bathtubs and walls.
Things that make me feel better is REST. Lying on my bed and not forgetting to take the medicine the doctor prescribed. (ELMIRON)
8. I believe that some external situations, such as a cold place takes a toll on my condition. Also, stress and long periods of sitting on a hard surface.
9. I feel better when the weather is warm and dry.
10. At this time I am mainly depressed, moody, exhausted, and in constant pain.
During a thunderstorm I feel fine.
I usually like to be alone when I am at my worst.
Yes, I seem to smell things stronger then usual. I can actually feel the humidity level, the lights irritate my vision. I am usually in the dark with a candle.
I bite my nails usually from pain, I cry at the drop of a pin, and I talk to myself to try to calm the pain.
I love my son, but when I am in pain, I don't like him being around me. As for my family, well there is the good and the bad.
11. I fear that we will not be able to pay our rent or bills, due to the fact that I am always sick.
12. I can crave sweets and then a second later I want salty.
13. My thirst is excessive
14. I eat from stress.
15. I cannot tolerate fish and brocolli.
16. My sweat has been much more then usual. My whole body sweats.
17. My stool fluctuates from normal to diarrhea. ( I suffer from fibromyalgia)
18. I sleep on my sides and have not sleep through a whole night due to the fact that I suffer from insommnia and have to constantly go to empty my bladder.
19. No. I cannot satisfy my sexual desires.
20. I always feel very lonely and unaccepted.
21. I am taking ELMIRON. No side affects as far as I can tell, just very costly.
22. Cancer, high blood pressure, cholesterol, depression, auto-immune problems, MS, and I had TB.
23. At this time I am overweight by at least 50 lbs. I am only 5'1', I have dark circles under my eyes, I break out with pimples around my mouth area and chin. (I never had acne problems before). I look exhausted and tired all the time.
24. I have had a total hysterectomy, therefore I do not have my mentrual periods any longer.
25. Mass in my intestine
High Blood Pressure
Total Hysterectomy, due to major endometriosis and fibrones.
toberedeemed last decade
take SEPIA 200C three doses on a single day.
dont take any food or water one hour before or after the dose.
for about one week, dont take any homeopathic remedy or any allopathic medicines.
gradually, all your problems should get solved.
report after a week.
if you see that you are getting cured, wait for the improvements to stop and then you can take another dose of SEPIA 200C or 1M once every week for a few weeks more.
please dont worry, its a clear case of SEPIA and i am confident you would get cured.
♡ rishimba last decade
toberedeemed last decade
manarh2002 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.