asthma & bronchitis in 22 mos. oldHi there. I have a 22 month old and he's been having on and off bronchitis & asthma. He will just have a 1 1/2 - 2 weeks break then he gets it again. I've been giving him the albuterol to help him breath and a cough medicine - this is what MD prescribed. I went back to work in Nov. and this has been going on ever since. I am lucky if he goes over 2 weeks of being ok. I found the bronchial cough by Hyland's at Rite Aid but I am not sure how much to give him. What other natural cures are there?? Help?
claudjf on 2008-03-25
you need to describe the modalities of the disease and the generals of the patient.
also, when the attack comes next, you need to give your child the suggested homeopathic remedy only. other english medicines should not be given concurrently.
if you decide you will follow homeopathy for your kid, then please answer the following questions,
- describe his suffering when he gets the attack.
- when did it start, can you relate it to some skin eruptions which were suppressed by antibiotics.
- does he emit any sputum, whats the colour, consistency etc.
- what time is it worst and when it is better.
- what makes it worst.
- whats the effect of temperature, humidity or seasons on the suffering.
- describe his respiration during the attack.
- what other concurrent symptoms does he have.
-is he always weepy or happy child.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.