≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Piles+Fissure 1Burning due to piles and fissures 10Acute pain due to piles and fissure 9Hernia (right inguinal) for years, now piles and possible anal fissure/fistula 3Piles n fissures 14Need urgent prescription for piles, anal fissures and hairfall 2Anal fissure n piles 10Piles with Anal fissure 15Anal Fissure or piles 2Please prescribe medicine for Fissure Piles 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

fissure and piles

hi drs. as i am suffering from fishers and pilesi took hompathy medicine it didnt work fully, i have 2 piles also outside in my right and left have fissures my hompathy dr over her says she might indicate surgery for piles becuase that piles r touching fissure and not allowing them to dry. i went o allapthic dr. he give me cream to apply it helps but everyday after passing tools it hurs same place of fissure atleat 2 to 3 hrs after pain is less. he is also telling me to dosurgery for fissures and piles, pl. suggest what shd i do shall i go for both fissure and piles surgery or shall do only piles surgery and fissure will dry after that, i am confuesd pl. help and i want to know do fissure can be inside along with outside what is the best remedy for that my tools r too lose also i dont know why i get pain after passing tools. pl. help thanks naina
  aish04 on 2008-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
take Rataniha 30c three times in a day and weekly one dose of sulpher 200 continue for at least 15 days and report me....

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
hi dr. deosholk sharma as u suggested me take rataniha three time and sulpher 200 one dose a week but how much qty of one dose of sulpher pl. respond
aish04 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.