polycystic ovarian syndromeHello,
I am 42 and have problems with PCOS and I would like to try some homeopathic treatment. Does anyone have some suggestions?
Thank you katarina
kkrizanova on 2008-05-22
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ rishimba last decade
feeling mainly sadness and fear of not having children,sufferings are aggravated when I have time for thinking and ameliorated whn I am busy,I like hot and dry weather,I have mainly mild mental set up,I like thunderstorm, I dont like to be consoled during tough times,not very sensitive to external stimuli,I have a habit of tearing the ends of my hair, especially if the end of the hair is splited or dry, I have very supportive family and husband, my ferars are that I will not have children and that I am not good enough,I love sweets , I have no food aversions, my thirst is less and hunger excessive, my body is quite sensitive to diary products , sweat is quite normal,I have stool aprox. twice a day and sometimes its mushy with undigested food,I sleep well, usually on my abdomen or one side, never on the back,I am not able to satisfy my sexual desires in general,sometimes I feel sharp pain in my right hip and lover part of my back ,I was treated by traditional chinese medicine /herbs and acupuncture/ with some improvements,my father has diabetes and high blood prssure, mother back pain and allergies,I am 160 cm and 72 kg , black hair , round face, most of the fat is around my abdomen,my menstrual cycle is normal and always was with mild PMS.
kkrizanova last decade
continue for some episodes and note the frequency and intensity of the pains in the next two months.
would request you to get a scan after 3 months of starting the treatment.
♡ rishimba last decade
kkrizanova last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.