≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Cystitis

Interstitial cystitis2Chronic vaginitis with chronic bladder cystitis2Potency of Equisetum Hyemale for Cystitis1Male with possible overactive bladder/interstitial cystitis3Please Advise Medicine for stricture urethra and cystitis1cholecystitis3Frightful thoughts and cystitis8cat suffering from idiopathic cystitis1Interstitial cystitis1Interstitial cystitis3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urethral Burning - not cystitis

I have almost constant urethral burning which is only relieved during urination. Burning tends to begin 5 minutes or so after urination. Have been on antibiotics for possible infection but definitely not getting any better. 17 weeks pregnant. Possibly made worse by tea and strong tasting foodstuffs like vinegar etc.
  CLJ1971 on 2008-07-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try oxalic acid 30c 2 drops thrice ina day for a week and report me..

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Hi. Sorry I didn't get back to you. I was going away from home for a few days. While I was away I kept my food VERY simple and my symptoms gradually improved. Since then I have reintroduced a few things and been okay until a few days ago when my bladder became sore (bruised feeling). The burning has returned too (could be the garlic I ate to see if I could cure the 'infection' that wasn't there).

My question is, is it still worth me trying the oxalic acid 30c? I have been advised to try arnica for this bruised bladder feeling.

Thanks for your help.
CLJ1971 last decade
If your burning is relieved during urination,take Staphysagria 200c three doses on the same day.

Report after 24 hours.

gavinimurthy last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.