≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Wart on ear 116Painful planters wart 20Genital Warts during Pregnancy 79Genital warts 49genital warts 2Male, 31, HPV recurring Genital warts 5Amount and combination of oral drops for genital warts 3Genital Warts - HPV 16need advice - genital warts 3genital warts 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Wart ??

I studying homeopathy by my self.
I'm sure my constitutional type is lyc. I have took a ch 10000 dose about 6 months ago. I have took nux ch 1000 one dose a month ago, because I guess I have some symptoms of nux. I feel better now (mind).
Now I'm a little bit worried
because some kind of wart has grew in my back ( near my neck, left side)it is horny, brown, rounded, it's scratching and it is about 7mm large.
What do you think about this?
  paulom on 2003-12-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
use symptoms you prescribe upon for lycopodium and add the characteristics symptoms of now (wart and whatever) this guide to next remedy---understand? main thing to use uncommon/peculiar symptoms

read chronic diseases --hahnemann and organon ----if you serious student you will gain something

john stanton
homoeopathic layman
pennsylvania usa
john stanton last decade
First and formost in any wart-like spot on the body is to ask someone that has been trained to know skin and look to find out what it really is. Don't guess or ignore out of fear.

As you have been taking the Lycopodium, it may have brought the "spot" to the surface, out of the body. Homeopathy does this. Also think about using THUJA. Left side is also LACHESIS, but this is information, not necessarily a suggestion. Sabra sabragibsonhomeopathy.com
sabra last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.