Need help with depression and lack of libidoDear all, I hope someone can help me. I have filled the questionnaire with my details. English is not my first language so I appologize for any mistakes I've made. Thank you.
1. Describe your main suffering?
My main problem is lack of libido and depression I feel through the summertime.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I'm sleepy all day long..
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am depressed every summer. I feel as if I am not able to fullfill expectations and needs of my family.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Just want to be left alone and to lie down.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started when I gave birth to my third child 3,5 years ago (!).
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
I feel tired in the morning, no matter how good or long I've slept and it happens again if I lie down during the day. I want to lie down and have some rest, but usually get up crampy, nervous, tired.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Heat and sun during summertime aggravate my depression. I live in Europe, Mediterranean area, in a small place which becomes crowded with tourists during tourist season. I hate the way life changes these 2,3 months a year and hate the crowd (although, I like concerts and have no problem with the crowd there!). Also, have no idea what aggravates or ameliorates my lack of libido, because I have none. That's like a constant in math. Never changes. Which is very annoying because I was completely different person 4 years ago.
Movement, dancing, concerts, when I'm able to make myself do that, ameliorate the depression.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I'm at my worst just after I've had my period but only during hot weather.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cold, dry weather during spring and fall. I'm cold all winter, so winters are too cold for me.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I'm a bit nervous and moody. Sometimes arguing. Laziness irritates me but at the same time I feel lazy myself(!).
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Never paid attention to that, maybe I feel a bit better after the storm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Very sensitive to most detergent smells, I become nauseated.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
Used to talk to myself but not much lately.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife
I love them but have some problems showing that.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I have a fear of heights and all kind of dreams but they don't repeat.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave fat stuff, icecream, ghee, butter, nuts. Have no aversions.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Sometimes feel as if I'm thirsty all the time but usually forget to drink.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Can't think of any.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Perspire a lot under armpit.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Fine, thanks for asking, no problems there.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sometimes can't fall asleep but usully sleep good. Prefer sleeping on my belly.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
My problem is that I have no sexual desires.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Don't feel different.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Taken Nat Mur 1M 2 years ago, prescribed by a homeopath. Helped with some problems I had, but not all.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
High blood preassure.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
172cm high and weight around 60kg. Fair tan, dark hair, grey eyes. Have freckles on my face and some on my arms.
martita on 2009-07-24
martita last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.