6 month old boy with EczemaHi Homeopaths, i need your help. My 6 month old son has eczema and i would like some advice please..
- Eczema on forehead, hair line mainly and eyebrows
- Inflammed, red, ozzy, very dry and bleeds at times from him rubbing. Crusty too.
- itchy, he rubs it and aggravates it.
- slight eruption behind ears, just dry mainly
- sleep disturbances, napping more rather than longer sleeps
- split lips
- more whingy than usual but not clingy
also teething at moment but teething relief by Brauer (homeopathic) is keeping it under controll.
Is sulphur a good remedy to start at 30c?
How frequent should i administer?
MellyT on 2009-08-10
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.