≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Shy bladder :( 51High Bladder Neck and Hydronephrosis 12Masturbation And Porno Addiction Please Help.!! 6online flirt addiction/not free/dependent 2Porn addiction 32Porn addiction 7Pornography addiction & excess sex drive 2ureaplasma- vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, pressure on bladder, sometimes urge to urinate 4Help with remedy suggestions for my 3 year old, bladder, potty training 3Sex Addiction 18


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

add in 7 yr old

I need some help, my 7 year old has been showing signs of Attention Deficit for the past two years, it is really effecting his school work. Below are some details:

- 5 weeks premature
- Very oral, still puts things in his mouth
- Always moving and figity, feels the need to always have something in his hand
- Has a hard time focusing
- Can't pay attention in class, doesn't keep up with the teacher
- Can't sit still
- Talks when told multiple times to stop
- Very friendly but shy at first
- Was in a car wreck this past spring, he wasn't hurt, but it's taken awhile to not be scared in the car
- On occasion, wakes one or two hours early and can't go back to sleep no matter how hard he tries
- Has struggled with constipation and hard stools all his life

Thanks in advance for your help!
  MommaG on 2009-09-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
can you please describe his nature and personality in a bit more detail.

please state his thermal preferences, likes and dislikes in food, fears and dreams etc.

how does he behave with parents, friends, animals and insects.

does he like new toys everyday, how often does he want new toys.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.