irritable bowel1-I am suffering from mixed symptoms of IBS(irritable bowel syndrome) and anal fissures. I have extreme diarrhea and chronic constipationconstipation with nervous tension over a prolonged period of time after which these symtomps has been appeared.
2-My chronic constipation never solved. Huge difficulty and inability to pass stool, very sever pain like cuts inside.
3-A small amount of bright red blood, which is mixed with stool
4-The feeling that I have not finished a bowel movement and countinous discomfort
5-infrequent bowel movements
6-Often I straining and cramping when trying to have a bowel movement but cannot eliminate any stool, or able to eliminate only a small amount.
7-fluid that moistens space around the anal whole
8-Huge irritation, inflamation, itching around the anal whole
Currently I am having the homeo treatment but I am not satisfy as there are no results.
nux vom 30 taking one dose daily from 2 months
aesculus 30 twice daily from two months.
If I stop taking I get more worst.
from 1 month Not using following:
hamamellis 30 (used 15 days)
ALOE 30 (used 10 days condition got more wrost)
sulphur 30 (taken 1.5 month daily)
arazas on 2009-10-13
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)?
Huge difficulty and inability to pass stool, very sever pain like cuts inside. A small amount of bright red blood, which is mixed with stool. Moisture, inflammation, bowl movement, discomfort
2. When did this problem begin? What happened in your life around that time? What do u think cause it?
Four Months back it started. 5 Months back I suffered a diarrhea after that some times black stol sometime dark and then severe constipation which may has caused this.
3. What aggravates the CC? (certain types of foods or weather,movement,light,noise,heat/cold,or anything else that you can think of )
I am hostalized so I eat market food, I cannot predict what could be the cause.
4. At what time of the day or night is CC the worst ?specify an hour if you can
10:00am to 12:00pm, 10:00pm to 12:00am .sometimes all the time
5. What symptoms can you identify the accompany the CC?
anal fissures, chronic constipation, fluid that moistens space around the anal whole , inability to pass stool, very sever pain like cuts inside, A small amount of bright red blood, which is mixed with stool, bowel movement and countinous discomfort, infrequent bowel movements, cannot eliminate any stool, or able to eliminate only a small amount. Huge irritation, inflamation, itching around the anal whole. Now some pain appear in hips upperside its inside pain.
6. Which position do you dislike the most; sitting, standing, and lying?
I have 12 hours office duity, table work so I have to sit in same position and feel discomfort all the time due no matter what position it is.
7. Do you perspire a great deal? if so, when and where on the body >(feet,head,hair,armpits,etc)
Blackwhole under eyes
8. What time of day tends to be a down time for u?
When near to pass the stol, after 10am and after 10pm
9. What do you worry about how do you deal with worries?
I am always fearfull, I am sensitive and cant handle a situation. Any bad thing can I never forget. Worries of finical issues, worries of my health, I can not relax until a problem solve even then it leaves impact on me.
10. Do you tend to be neater and more fastidious than those around you, more casual?
I like things managed, not like others whim is mamange, my personality is neat and I make things neat and clean.
11. Do you cry easily? in what situations
Very easily, soft hearted. A movie, emotional scene, even I can cry just seeing a person in problem.
12. When you are upset, do you tend to tell a lot of people or keep it to yourself?
Never tell to any one. I cant tell it to any one, it is not possible for me.
13. On what occasions do you feel despair?
Any time very senstive
14. In what circumstances do you feel jealous?
I feel jealous very less. Like when my friend is giving attention to some other.
15. When and on what occasions do you feel frightened ?any fears ?(darkness. being alone,altitude,flying,elevators.
M very sensitive fears always over come me and I get in worst situation, this could be any situation any simple situation
16. What is the greatest griefs that you have gone through your life? How did you react?
I simply cry, I pray to god, I apologize god on my sins and I wait for his blessing
17. What are the greatest joys you have had in your life?
Travel with friends, buying my cars
18. In what situations do you feel the blues, depressed, sad, and pessimistic?
Finical issues, job workload, exams, family issues, many
19. What bothers you most in the other public ?how if at all, do u express
Speaking, walking, showing myself, presentation. I m shy.
20. Do you have lack of self-confidence and poor sense of self worth?
I am much confident compare to others, many friends hesitate to do any thing which I do. I am self confident with some fears.
21. Do you have any recurring dream? What is the dream?
I do not remember any not any
22. What would you need to feel happy?
What best I can do for myself and my family this makes me happy.
23. What do u do for work,(ideally, what would to you like to do )
Technical work is my pation
24. If you had an expected week from work, and 1000 what would you do?
I may go back to my home and give party to my family or I would prefer to travel somewhere else with any friend.
25. How do other people view you?
I never damaged any one I try to care. Atleast they dont comment bad I know. They say I am hardworking and self made.
26. What would you like to change most about yourself?
My anger, my physic which is bulky, my sensitiveness should be reduced.
27. How do you feel before, during and after meals? How do you feel if you go without a meal?
I enjoy the meal, taste, I love to eat. I can pass time without meal this does not harm to me.
28. What would you most like to eat (if you did not have to consider calories, fat, anything you have read about the right way to eat)?
Fast foods like Pizzas, Burgers, BarBQ, Drinks sweets.
29. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat?
30. How much do you drink in a day? Includes soda, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and alcoholic beverages as well as water .how much thirsty you feel?
2 glass of milk, 6-10 glass of water, less thirsty.
31. What hours do you sleep? Do you tend to wake up at particular time? Why? What makes you restless or sleepy?
01:30am to 0800am, for office I have to wakeup. My office work and talking to friends dont let me sleep.
32. Do you do anything during sleep ?(speak,laugh,shrick,toss about, grind your teeth, snore)
I speak and some time just noise, this is told by family
33. How do you feel in the morning?
Very sleepy, weak body
34. No. of pregnancies, no of children, no of miscarriages, no of abortions
35. At what age did your menses begin? If you have gone through menopause, at what age?
36. How frequently do they (or did they) come?
37. What about their duration, abundance, color, time of day when flow is greatest; any odor or clots?
38. How do you (did you) feel before, during and after menses?
39. What medications are you taking at present?
nux vom 30 twice from 2 months
aesculus 30 twice from 2 months
hamamellis 30 taken 1 month back 10 days
ALOE 30 taken 1 month back 10 days
sulphur 30 taken 15 days back, 2 months
40. How frequently do you get colds and flus?
Flus were very frequent but not from last 4 months
41. Have you had any childhood illness twice, or in a very severe form, or after puberty?
Juidance, some illness in year 2 no idea but some dteriods were injected to me and finally some 2 year herbal treatment has saved me.
42. Have you had vacations since the standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an adverse or unusual reaction to vaccination?
Hepatitis vaccination no other I think
43. Have you had any surgery? What and when?
44. Have you had at anytime (mention year); what therapy was given?
A) Warts: where? When? How treated? no
b) Cysts: where? When? How treated? no
c) Polyps: where? When? How treated? no
D) Tumors: where? When? How treated? no
45. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal, vaginal, etc)? color, consistency:
Some anal facel discharge
a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of medications than most other people?
Medium dose work perfect on me usually
B) Do you need fewer anesthesias than others, or have a hard time coming out of it?
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins?
My body needs vitamins or minerals
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhaust, dry cleaning fluid, fragrances, etc.?
47. Family history: mention diseases, causes and ages of deaths of father,mother,sisters,brothers and grandparents on both sides
Prostate, beta thelsimia trait, 80+ deaths
48. What else would you like to tell me about yourself or your condition?
arazas last decade
1-I have beta thelsimia trait, new production of red cells may disorder
2-2 year back for chronic tests asthma was dignose, again from last month I am taking asthma allopath medicine, 1 nasel spray, 1 inhelar and 1 tablet
3-I have been deficncy of calcium in a calcium test, 8 months ago
4-I can never forget any bad thing happened to me, I am hypersensitive, I can relax my self. I get anger quickly.
Write now I am in very serious condition, something inside is damage and I am under very stress and tension due to this. Please help to cure.
arazas last decade
i think you should not take many remedies at a time as you will not know which one helping is actually helping you.
i suggest, after about a week, you should take ARS ALB 30C every 4 hours for a day or two. once you feel there is a little change in your symptoms, you should stop.
come back after a week of taking ars alb.
♡ rishimba last decade
As you said I had stopped all the remidies for 1 week and now as you suggested ARS ALB 30C I need to know how should I take it how many drops in how much water?
Also I would like to tell you the current symtoms:
-I can not walk, even if I walk for 10 minutes I get huge warmth around analwhole and moisture came out from inside
-anal fissures, chronic constipation,
-fluid that moistens space around the anal whole and I found the stol pints came outside itself
-A small amount of bright red blood, which is mixed with stool, bowel movement and countinous discomfort, infrequent bowel movements,Huge irritation, inflamation, itching around the anal whole.
arazas last decade
take every 4 to 6 hours and note the difference in 2 days.
♡ rishimba last decade
I did not found the much difference yet. I noticed the following effects:
-Extreemly restless, body musculer pain in shoulders, shoulders back. Also pain in lower back, anxiety, depression, stress. The first days it was unbearable, the 2nd day it was little less but still same sitauion.
-Bloodspotings are still there if stool is hard. If stool is soft i can not judge.
-It seems there is less moisture then before but still it is there when i check it is stool very little which came out it self and gives feeling of irritation.
-I tried to walk but again huge irritation and some kind of dryness was feeling in anus like vains are very dry like when your lips are dry.
please advise when you wish me to stop taking this?
please also advise my fears are increasing daily...i can not relax. I feel these fears, stress, tensions will kill me. Mostly due to my health.
arazas last decade
From two days I am feeling burning in stool. I can not touch the outside skin of anus it seems red or if i touch it feel more burning i dont know if it is swelled inside.
one improvement is that i can judge less blood in stool. Most of time I can not find blood I dont know if still blood is in my stool. When the stool is hard it is definately there as i can see.
i cant walk, too much irritation.
Do you recommend the endoscopy?
m still feeling restless, lower back pain also started, legs are very rest less and gouts are also weak. Please advise
Please advise what should I do next?
arazas last decade
as soon as you observe any change in your symptoms, please stop the remedy and watch the changes.
please report to me your status after a week.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.