Since some time I am suffering from occational bleeding during stooling(fresh blood coming out as if a vein is cut). But interestingly I have no pain and have a very less burning sensation in rectum. To inform I had checked up with one allopathic doctor who had done enroscopy and said that I have swelling inside rectum which is like piles/fissure and gave one Injection.But of no work rather I felt it has worsen the matter. After that I took Hameopathy-like Hemmimelis but still i feel i have not cured the wound inside and bleeding continues in very repeated terms. Please advice some good medication to cure the same.
jaydeep on 2009-10-27
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ rishimba last decade
2. Bleeding during stooling which is not daily but occurs 4-5 times in a month without any intimation.
3.I have no other very major physical problem but I have a minor problem of Phyrengities and tonsilities.
4.As I am in sales I need to travel a lot and sometime I have to travel by bus/Sumo for 12 hrs in sitting condition. It all started 2 years back all of a sudden after such a hactic journey for 3-4 days. I used to eat lot of red meat then but stopped completely now and have a very normal food.
5.Morning time is the worst.
6.In cold weather I feel good dry weather worsen the matter.
7. My thirst and hunger is normal.I am not very comfortable with sour food and fruits and also donot take curd which affect my throat.
8.My sweat is normal it sweats more in trunk and limb.
9. I sleep atleast 7 a day hour but it is not very dip. I get awake by small sound. My sexual life is good.
10.My bowel movement is mormal not very hard and not very loose. But my desire to go to toilet in morning comes late and it take time to clear the stomach.
11.I have not taken any medicine in perticular.But to check the position of the pilesI had done endroscopy 8 months back and also taken injection to decrease the swelling in annal cavity. There after I used to take Hammimilies 30 for few days .
12.My family has no such mentionable disease in my family . But my paternal uncle have the problem of piles which bleed but no pain.
13.I am of avarage hight of 5ft7in and weighing 70 kg with BP 140/90.
jaydeep last decade
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.