≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

remedy relationships 1Tissue Remedies 7Homeopathy medicinal herb of the day 406Need Homeopathic expert’s opinion “Rectal Fistula” 43Cannabis induced Psychosis 26Twisted Ankle, Fell down Stairs; went from very athletic to barely walking ((Kind Attention Anuj Srivastava or any Practitioner) 28Weight gain & feeling bloated 20Collapsed Arch left foot - presenting symptoms - suitable remedy 29interpreting responses from a homeopathic remedy 25Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help Please - ED problem

I am 32 years old and suffering from ED for last 15 years . I did very excessive masterbation since i was 12 - 13 years old. I read about few medicines and found my symptoms were matching with that of Agnus Castus Q . ( sexual abuse, etching in eyes,lazy ) . So i started taking Agnus castus Q 10 drops in water two times in a day. But the day i started it , i felt sharp decline in my sexual urge and sex drive , it killed it alomost completely. apart from that i felt headache in center of my head so i left it after 4 - 5 days . Now i feel i am at worse poisiton where i was before starting Agnus Cry . Kindly , help , pls suggest something to me. I am very depressed . I Shall be very thankful..
  saransh8282 on 2009-11-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.