≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Multiple Mental Disorders (Interconnected disorders) 8Urine, sexual problems & mental disorders 2Problem related to ed and early ejaculation and mental disorders like depression , lack of concentration , memory loss,mind filled with too much thoughts 3Help with Mental Disorder 20I need help to come out from multiple mental disorders 1Need help to cure Mental Health and Delusional Disorder 3mental disorder 4Cannabis & Mental Disorders 4Mental disorder, what is the scope in homeopathy? 3mental disorder 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Mental disorder

I am from Pakistan. We have a psychiatric patient at our home age 62 years, sound health. The problem is that patient is not agree to visit any doctor even he is fully aware that he has some mental disorder. This problem is with him since his childhood and his mother was use-to to give him some ayurvedic treatments like afeem.

His problems are as follows.

Very bad attitude with those who are close to him specially with his wife. Bad sexual habits. Always trying to avoid joining gatherings. His thinking is also very bad.

Someone told us that we can give him staphesagria in water or in meal. Please advise us dosage and product strength if it is useful for him. If this product is not right for him please guide us what should we give him.

Thanks and regards
  nadeem81 on 2009-12-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may add 3-4 drops of Nux Vomica 200c in some water and give him. The medicine should be given only for one day and not daily. It is better if you could see that he eats/drinks nothing else within 15-30 minutes before or after. See how it affects him in the next 10 days.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.