plz help ...for insomniaHi , this is for my husband he is 35 , he is suffering from insomnia from past 2 years , situation got worst in last year. He use to be a very active and very fun loving guy , he never likes to sit at one place. he use to enjoy a lot . but this insomnia is affecting our lifes a lot , he use to sleep at night
(around 10.30 )and woke up at midnight (2 or 3), and he feels wide awake , could'nt get back to sleep. it took him 2 to 3 hrs for him to get back to sleep , then he woke up early in the morning ( at 6 ) ..., and could'nt sleep again , he feels tired in the daytime , he have headache in the morning .
He tried NUX VOMICA 12C it kind of suits him , but it was not helping in the waking up at midnight , he use to get up take a dose and it was taking him an hour to get back to sleep , than he tried in 30c . It does'nt suited him at all. He is feeling very depressed , Plz suggest me what potency is good for him.
nikkysh on 2010-02-26
2. Write an essay on yourself, your personality, nature, likes and dislikes, thermal preferences, cravings and aversions, fears and dreams, your ambition in life, your inner-most desires, your place in society etc.
3. What is your profession? Do you enjoy yourself at work? Is it a profession you have willingly chosen? If not, what would it be as per your choice?
4. What would you like to change in your personality, if at all?
5. Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality;
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Asocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine.
6. Did you have any bereavement in life? If yes, how has it affected you?
7. Do you often suffer from depression? If so, do you prefer company or solitude during those times?
8. Do you get angry often? If not, do you feel the anger inside at least? What are the things / issues on which you get angry the most?
9. Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by your guardians? How were their nature / behavior towards you during your childhood and adolescents? How has it affected your personality and thoughts?
10. Would you say your sex drive is high, low or average? Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires?
♡ rishimba last decade
2. He has an impressive personality , he is kind of intarvort , it takes time to open up , but once he opens up with u , he is a very fun loving guy. he loves meat ,he does'nt like sweet much but some times he have craving for dat ( very oftenly) ,He likes to have a glass of wine with dinner. he love to walk. likes light colors. loves the sun. He loves to travel browsing new places, He is adventurous.
3. He works for a medicine company , He is really good at his work , very friendly with other persons at work.
4. He does'nt want to change anything , but he wants to earn a lot of money , wanted to buy a houes , kinds of need settelment.
7. no , he is very calm.
8. no , if things does'nt go in his manner, he gets angry sometime.
9. No such issues.
10. I think sex desires are averge, may be sometime high.
nikkysh last decade
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.