≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

remedy relationships 1Tissue Remedies 7Homeopathy medicinal herb of the day 406Need Homeopathic expert’s opinion “Rectal Fistula” 43Cannabis induced Psychosis 26Twisted Ankle, Fell down Stairs; went from very athletic to barely walking ((Kind Attention Anuj Srivastava or any Practitioner) 28Weight gain & feeling bloated 20Collapsed Arch left foot - presenting symptoms - suitable remedy 29interpreting responses from a homeopathic remedy 25Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Hi , I am 42 yrs old, married for 15 yrs, residing in Cochin.
I have problem of ED from past 1 yr. now there are some symptoms of spermatorrhea also appearing. Thanks to your online guides, I could find what I am suffering from.
I checked some posts, they were mostly for young boys.. I tried those medicines but didn't help.
Like Dioscorea, Nat Phos, Damia,onosmodium..
Pl. advise
  ginnie on 2010-07-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take three doses of Lycopodium 1 M at a gap of 4 days.
abid ali last decade
Thanks Doc, pl. advise, how long should I take this to get some results before I come back to you.
ginnie last decade
just take three doses and with in a month u shall see de results
abid ali last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.