Cold Cough& Back Pain1. Each symptom in as much detail as possible.
a) Cold Cough last Five Years
b) Back Pain last Two Months
2. Where each symptom is located
b) Back pain - Below Right back side
3. What first started it off
a) When clement changes, Dust Place, Humidity / Cold Ares
b) At the time sitting or continuously.
4. When it's worse (ie on seeing bright lights, on stepping, before period, etc)
5. When it feels better (ie lying down in a dark room, when warm, when cold)
a) When complete cough removed
b) When pain release
6. Your sleep pattern and details of any recurring dreams.
On bed only time 12pm to 6 am
7. What you are sensitive to (ie, heat, cold, touch, criticism, etc)
Cold & Heat
8. Your state of mind (fears, anxieties, attitudes, moods, etc)
9. Any desires or aversions for particular foods, and wether certain foods make you feel better or worse.
All types of Food better.
10. Details of any major diseases suffered in past.
11. Detals of any reactions to other medicines taken.
12. History of homeopathic treatment if any.
13. All other symptoms you have (ie watering eyes, cold feet, thirst).
dineshgg on 2010-12-18
and report me...
♥ deoshlok 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.