yeast infectionsI found these questions in a previous topic, - so I just start with answering them - and hope someone can help!Patient ID: Sex:female Age: 37
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have reoccuring vaginal yeast infection, for the last 7 years.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have mb.bectrews - a chronical condition with infammations in muscles an joints. I have problems with sinusitis, and also migrenes - especially during pregnancy. I also suffer from fatigue and an overall feeling of tiredness. My immun system has been week, an since last summer i've taken antibiotics 3 times - due to nasal/throat/ear/eye infections.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? a feeling of helplessness and sadness, anxiety
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? depressed, angry, extremely irritated
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
My first yeast infection occured after havin put in a hormone spirale, - I had never had it before.. My other problems go longer back, especially the sinusitis. The becthrew was on its worse while I had a tough mental time, during my first marriage, before it ended, - it was so bad I got hospitalised for 2 weeks.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
the yeast infection is worse evening an night times
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
sugar, alcohol and pastery (with yeast) makes it worse, stress. When I feel good about myself, sleep well and excersize - its better
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
it's definetely worse before my period - the last year i've had infections before every period, - and then its gone for a few weeks until next cyclus.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I think it's worse in summertime...but I have it all year round, and especially on holidays and vacation
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
A bit moody, yes, a little nervous and anxious, easily irritated and angry, guite suspicious, I'm messy, and often get frustrated with myself because of that
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I dont know, I'm not afraid - more fascinated
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes - but I confide in very few people, I keep up apperances, I only tell my husband,mostly
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? not especially, no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have few, but good friends, - we don't have a lot of contact, but it's very nice when we do, - my family is quite big and complicated, - I have a few problems with my mother in law, but we get along...
My husband is a good man, and I love him, but I have problems allowing him to get to close, showing affection, I'm suspicious and quite jealous, but he is also my best friend.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
That my marriage will end, that my husband will cheat on me, (I have no reason to think so, its irrationell..)that something happens to my children or me
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
salt and fat, - I can stay away from sugar and pastry witout any problems, sodas and extremely sweet stuff makes me nauscious
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
normal to less
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
normal, excessive before my period
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
i cant eat fresh bakery, to much milk, fresh pasta, rice without cramping. I have problems eating enough fruit
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
For a while it was more - especially head and trunk, - I was cold sweating at night, - but now its normal again
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
it's regular and several times a day, sometimes gassy and 'fluffy' but sometimes hard
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on the side with my legs curled up, I sleep well if my children let me...
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
yes, but after three births its not like it used to...
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
I sometimes have a tingling sensation in my neck and the back og my head and scalp...
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
antibiotics as mentioned earlier
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
my dad died of a massive heart attack, and also had cancer (stomach) my mother has high colesterol
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I'm 163 cm 62 kilos, fairly slim and well trained but with a feminine body type (hips an breasts) No skin problems, more dry in winter maybe
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
its guite regular, has been a little late a couple of times
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Yes I'm more sad and cry more often, more irritated and unstable
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
it varies - but normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? red in beginning - then more brown and watery
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? yes in the end
Karif on 2011-01-11
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
Karif last decade
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.