Yeast infectionsI am a 33 year old female with a history of endometriosis and yeast infections. I have tried everything for the yeast infections to creams and diflucan, nizoral, nystatin and probiotics. I don't have anymore endometriosis symptoms since my last surgery. I have burning, itching and whitish clear discharge all the time. I get headaches and now have TMj and neck and shoulder pain. I am currently seeing a TMJ specialist who has me in a splint for it and seeing a physical therpaist. I wanted to know if sepia would work for the yeast infections and how much would I have to take and which one. I also crave sweets and the infections feel about the same all day and night even around my period sometimes after my period it is worse. I also have IBS constipation which I take a Magnesium supplement for called Nature's Calm. I am really trying to focus on getting the yeast infections cleared away because I have been dealing with them for years and it affects everything.
[message edited by mistys on Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:49:10 GMT]
mistys on 2012-01-31
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Yeast infections
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? osteopeno, TMJ which I am going to physical therpay and have splints in mouth, IBS constipation, muscle and neck pain, headaches
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety, pain
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? had endometriosis and been having yeast infections over several years. Tried diflucan, nystatin, nizoral, probiotics, monistat and it just keeps coming back.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Discharge sometimes clear white, itching pain and burning. Hot baths I think aggravate it.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Sometimes gets worse before menses.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? neither
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Quiet, irritated
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love my family, friends and husband.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? My kids dying before me no I don't dream of any situation repeatedly.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave sweets no aversions.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? More, under arms and feet.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Constipated take Natural Calm a magnesium supplement.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Ok with sleep meds sleep on back and side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No non-existent sex life
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Diflucam, nystatin, nizoral, monistat sometimes with creams condition gets worse.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Skinny I have lost weight due to TMJ.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?
Periods regular and last about 5 days
How long do they last? 5 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
excessive on the first or second day then normal.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Yes there are clots
mistys last decade
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 1 drop in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.