low appetite, cough, coldI am 54 years old. So far keeping good health and working in computerlines including night shift (every 5 day shifts changes which affect food timings). When I do not eat anything or little hungry I feel pleasant. If I take something then the stomach becomes full, slow digestion, and some times if I take food little more leads to cough and cold etc. Please let me know a remedy for this
razen on 2011-02-16
We would need more details for prescribing correctly. It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. For meaningful Homeopathic prescription, we need to understand all the problems, physical as well as mental in as much detail as possible.
Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like?
Niel Madhavan 9 years ago
2. No drinks other tahn water, I am a teetotaller.
3. Normally If I lie down, within 5 minutes I sleep.
4. I live in ahouse where noise and dust pollution is there as the house is on a road side.
5. My office is with air conditioning and I used to work in that atmosphere.
6. If a take green tea in the night after dinner, no problem at all I feel pleasant in the morning and my body seems to be light and the motion also free. (In the green tea packet they say they have added mild laxatives)
7. For your query no.7 with full energy, No problem at all.
For me it seems to be closely related to my stomach, slow digestion,acidity etc.
razen 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.