insomniaMy son age 17 years is distrubed from insomnia, doctors say he has anxiety. I am using elopathic medicine but no result.Kindly help
nizamani on 2011-03-16
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Parakletos 9 years ago
♡ Mahfoozurrehman 9 years ago
Gender : male
Age : 17 years
Body Type: normal
weight: 55 kg
General appearance: Good
No use Homeopathic medicines
Q4:hans feel weightless, cold hand and foot,Right side feels like free,
Q5:about four five years
Q6:at evening time
Q9: all better
Q11: no dreams
Q12: dont understand
Q13: more at night
Q18: by one side
Q20: Good feel
Q21: Medicines from anxiety are :montiget 10mg,Fexet tab:,ClonatrilCitanew 5mg
Q22: mental disease in his family from mother side, like Three maternal uncles are suffering from mental diseases
[message edited by nizamani on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:17:03 GMT]
nizamani 9 years ago
Sorry for the late response, but you disappeared in all the mail I get.
Ok, a problem that I see here, these medicines he takes. It can be difficult to get homeopathy medicine to work, since these drugs act as an antidote to homeopathy.
I will not ask you to stop with these medications, but as long as he uses these, I can not do anything.
Another thing is that these drugs make the case unclear, symptoms are not clear.
Sorry but I can unfortunately not help.
(Do not stop with these medications without consulting their doctor.)
Parakletos 9 years ago
There is a much more in his health after treatment.Last week i brought my son for re-check up and Dr.Fatah Dero Sb was satified and reduce doses from 1mg to 0.5mg at night and suggested for one month.Chlonatril 5 mg one tablet in morning and Citanew 0.5mg at night one dose.
But still I am not satisfied from these medicines as this sickness comes back after six months or may be one year.
Muhammad Alam Nizamani
[message edited by nizamani on Tue, 29 Mar 2011 03:15:07 BST]
nizamani 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.